A beginner area, ideal for learning!
This fun area offers several wooden modules to learn about mountain biking:
- Areas of learning, jumps, crossing, balance
- Lines for jumps with progressive levels of difficulty, gaps on each line
- Handling area: rocking, snake, rollin 'and max skinny
Rules and regulation:
- This space is exclusively dedicated to mountain biking. All motorcycles, quads and motorized machines are banned.
- Bike Park users must be 8 years old or older (except for supervised activities).
- The lack of individual protection (helmet, long gloves, elbow and knee pads) entails the practitioner's responsibility.
- They accept the risks associated with the practice and take full responsibility for their own risk.
- Access to the Bike Park is prohibited when raining or snowing. Wait until the track and the modules are completely dry.
Beauvezer's other outdoor activities and leisure :
Swimming pool, sports fields and tennis, hiking, mountain bike trails, heritage trails